Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Review : Shattered by Sophia Sharp

Shattered is the first installment of the Dream Realms Trilogy by Sophia Sharp. I recently bought all the books for my kindle touch and have been in love with them! I finished the book in about a day, it's literally that good! Shattered is about a young girl named Laura who lives a normal, comfortable life until her high school gets a mysterious new student named Logan. Laura eventually becomes friends with Logan and he shows her his secret which puts them both in great danger. Shattered is the type of book that keeps you guessing whats going to happen next. You will fall in love with the characters and the story line. I highly recommend this book to you if you enjoy YA books or fantasy novels.


2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

GREAT Blog!!!

Theshortone08 said...

awesome!
I think I may have seen this book around but have yet to read it :)